Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Add project update


Another project done. This one was for a benefit auction and took me 5 months to complete. I got involved in the story of a young mother in liver failure. I do not know the details of her condition but from what I understand, she has already had one transplant and will most likely need another. She will get out of the hospital and be doing well for a week or so and then something happens to put her back in ICU for some complication or another. I put two afghans in the auction, one for the winner of the auction and one for the young woman the auction was for. The winner got to choose the pattern and colors. Here is the winners afghan. The young lady's afghan is coming along much more quickly and I will post pics when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We are happy to answer questions, join in debate and conversation, or just say hi. All we ask is for respect. Respect us and others. Keep it civil. Obviously we aren't afraid of cussing but we don't like anyone degraded or invalidated.

We also know we make mistakes. Feel free to call us out. You can't improve things that need it if you aren't aware of it.

If you have an opinion share it but know if it is going to cause hurt to someone we care about we will not approve it.

Most of all have fun!!