Thursday, October 15, 2009

Holy rotten Justice Batman!

I read this tonight in my news scrolling and am just stunned. Yes I know prejudice is a part of humanity. People judge. It is a fact of the world that every one of us will have someone else judge our choices. However those in the legal fields have an obligation to not let their personal judgments taint their legal choices. Discrimination has no place in law. We make a huge deal about equality and fairness and we expect our judges and lawyers and law enforcers to embrace that equality. To have someone who deals with the law allow his own prejudice to influence how he does his job just appalls me. Maybe this will tick people off and maybe I am wrong in my reading of this. Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I really thought that read like something from the early 60's. Crazy times.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! We are happy to answer questions, join in debate and conversation, or just say hi. All we ask is for respect. Respect us and others. Keep it civil. Obviously we aren't afraid of cussing but we don't like anyone degraded or invalidated.

We also know we make mistakes. Feel free to call us out. You can't improve things that need it if you aren't aware of it.

If you have an opinion share it but know if it is going to cause hurt to someone we care about we will not approve it.

Most of all have fun!!