Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And the emmy for forgetfulness goes to . . . .

ME!!! I swear I am going absolutely cuckoo. So Monday I decided it was time to actually buy the Thanksgiving dinner fixings. I figured Costco was the place to go since we are hosting this year. I took Bug to school and knew that Costco still had an hour to open so I figured I would go to Walmart to get diapers for Squeak. Once inside the store I remembered that we had a guest bed being delivered this week and we needed bedding for it. So I got mattress covers, sheets, blankets, and pillows. I went through the check out and remembered I needed diapers. Dumb Lila! So I put the bedding in my truck and went back in. Got diapers and some clothes for Squeak. Checked out. . . . and remembered that we needed milk. I was about to go back in when I realized Costco's milk was cheaper and tasted better. So I went to Costco and I got milk and other odds and ends. Got to the car and discovered my brain had totally fried as I had forgotten every single Thanksgiving item. 2 hours of shopping and not a single thing I had originally planed to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We are happy to answer questions, join in debate and conversation, or just say hi. All we ask is for respect. Respect us and others. Keep it civil. Obviously we aren't afraid of cussing but we don't like anyone degraded or invalidated.

We also know we make mistakes. Feel free to call us out. You can't improve things that need it if you aren't aware of it.

If you have an opinion share it but know if it is going to cause hurt to someone we care about we will not approve it.

Most of all have fun!!