Friday, November 20, 2009

Writing......

I am working on a new book. No real title yet. I call it Sam's Book 1, lol. Yes I know I am the queen of original. Anyway this month is NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month for all of you not in the writing community. The goal? Write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. I passed the 35k mark last night and am on track to meet the 50k by the 30th. Book won't be done at 50k though, lol. The story is flowing, the detail is amazing, and I think it is my best book yet. It has romance, shapeshifting were animals, ghosts, crime, and some undercover digging. I am loving it. So here's to hitting the mark and beyond and making a dang fine book in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We are happy to answer questions, join in debate and conversation, or just say hi. All we ask is for respect. Respect us and others. Keep it civil. Obviously we aren't afraid of cussing but we don't like anyone degraded or invalidated.

We also know we make mistakes. Feel free to call us out. You can't improve things that need it if you aren't aware of it.

If you have an opinion share it but know if it is going to cause hurt to someone we care about we will not approve it.

Most of all have fun!!