Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Guns Save Lives - Nevada Style 3-26-12

Another homeowner defending their life. Locally. Good job! I would shoot someone who kicked in my door.


Resident shoots possible intruder near Washington & Jones

 Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- A resident of a home near Washington Avenue and Jones Boulevard shot a a man attempting to break in on Monday evening.
Police said the suspect kicked in the home's door in the 5800 block of Iris Avenue after 6 p.m., prompting the resident of the home to shoot the suspect.
The suspect fled the scene and was caught and arrested two houses down.
He was taken to a nearby hospital to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Action News will update this story as new information becomes available.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Glad they stood up for themselves, now it's time to work on accuracy or volume shooting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only bad news in this story were the words "non-life threatening injuries." Too bad it couldn't have had a happier ending.

    By the way, novel is finished, cover artist is finished and it's off for formatting and distribution this weekend for a release and launch of 15 April.

    I'll announce and link to it on my blog in a few weeks.

    How's your book coming?

    --AOA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guy got off lucky in my eyes. Meh.


    AOA, I have been struggling with my mojo. Hubby switched shifts so figuring out my writing time has been hard and then the teens are a bit more stressful as the buffer of husband has gone they have tossed out listening to me. Excuses I know but I know you know how much stress just ruins my days. They bought a house and actually move out the weekend after Easter soooo I plan on really getting back on track. I am soooo excited for you though!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! We are happy to answer questions, join in debate and conversation, or just say hi. All we ask is for respect. Respect us and others. Keep it civil. Obviously we aren't afraid of cussing but we don't like anyone degraded or invalidated.

We also know we make mistakes. Feel free to call us out. You can't improve things that need it if you aren't aware of it.

If you have an opinion share it but know if it is going to cause hurt to someone we care about we will not approve it.

Most of all have fun!!