Saturday, August 22, 2009

Garage Sale!

I'm having a garage sale today, and although I've had a few straglers, there really aren't as many people and most are looking for certain items. I'll take a wild guess here and say the shitty econom might not be helping with my customer numbers. I even made a few types of scones and threw out a 'fresh scones!' Sign, but it doesn't seem to be bringing in much. The worst part is the things I need to go are pretty big (love seat, king bed set) and I'm starting to doubt if they'll really sell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We are happy to answer questions, join in debate and conversation, or just say hi. All we ask is for respect. Respect us and others. Keep it civil. Obviously we aren't afraid of cussing but we don't like anyone degraded or invalidated.

We also know we make mistakes. Feel free to call us out. You can't improve things that need it if you aren't aware of it.

If you have an opinion share it but know if it is going to cause hurt to someone we care about we will not approve it.

Most of all have fun!!