Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NaNo has me going batty!

I am sorry I am hermitish right now. I am trying to do this NaNo thing and so it has all my writing focus. I am at 15,591 words so far and exhausted. The kiddos only give me so much time in the day to write so i mostly have to do it after Monkey is in bead so it has meant late nights for me which is leading to some tired Lila. I need sleep, lol. I will surface sometime I promise and pay attention to all your wonderful blogs and comment on them. Right now I am buried in a kidnapper in Jackson Hole in 2042.

1 comment:

We love comments! We are happy to answer questions, join in debate and conversation, or just say hi. All we ask is for respect. Respect us and others. Keep it civil. Obviously we aren't afraid of cussing but we don't like anyone degraded or invalidated.

We also know we make mistakes. Feel free to call us out. You can't improve things that need it if you aren't aware of it.

If you have an opinion share it but know if it is going to cause hurt to someone we care about we will not approve it.

Most of all have fun!!