Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Where has Maggie been?

Hello everyone! It's Maggie! I've been MIA for quite a while, so some of you may not even know who I am! I took a bit of a break but I'm hoping to be back on a more semi-permanent basis again. I'm grateful Gracie and Lila have helped the blog grow so much in my absence!

For those of you who do remember me, I had another child and have been enjoying my time as a new mom, and sadly this blog (and most of my survivalist tendencies) have taken a back seat. I've also blown through just about all my stored and saved food and supplies, and realized how ill-prepared for anything I am at the moment.

Although I'm now in a postage stamp size apartment, I'm hoping to start slowly but surely rebuilding our stock; be it food, supplies or money. I hope you will bear with me.

-Maggie

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. And Congratulations on the new baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know, you were out partying with Waldo :-) Congrats on the new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just glad she has decided to prove that we didn't make her up!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! We are happy to answer questions, join in debate and conversation, or just say hi. All we ask is for respect. Respect us and others. Keep it civil. Obviously we aren't afraid of cussing but we don't like anyone degraded or invalidated.

We also know we make mistakes. Feel free to call us out. You can't improve things that need it if you aren't aware of it.

If you have an opinion share it but know if it is going to cause hurt to someone we care about we will not approve it.

Most of all have fun!!