Monday, February 6, 2012

We gots awarded........ A lot!!!

First Girls With Guns game us the award, then A Girl and Her Gun followed and then my buddy North chipped in. Since he was multi-awarded and added more awards I shall try for the same.





Below is the rules of the award:

1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five fifteen blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.

 *Framboise Manor*-  Kymber's blog, very cool!

 Defends Her Own  - Pam's blog. A big favorite!

 Ghost Prepper - He seriously rocks!! Some majorly awesome survival info going on! 


An Ordinary American - He is one of the most amazingly blunt and honest men. He is sick of the crap and tells it. I adore him!


Lagniappe's Lair - He always answers my annoying questions, lol. Great fun to read about his gun knowledge. Murphy is pretty darn cute too!


Lawyer With A Gun - Mixing the law and guns. Who knew it could be this fascinating?


Nine Pound Sledge Hammer - He has become a great friend along with his sweet wife. He is a no-nonsense blogger.


Nobody Asked Me - NFO is one of those men I wish had been around to father me. I love my dad but he and I are completely different and he has no patience or desire to like the woman I am. NFO is one who makes me remember I turned out pretty okay.


Red Woman - She loves the things I do and makes the great green PNW her home which means she lives in a piece of my heart.


Rock In A Sea Of Chaos - He is just awesome. Read, absorb. 


Small Holding - He guides us, he is an example I hope to emulate one day, and he is nicer than peach pie.


Standing Outside Looking In - Stephen is another great man I wish had been around to father me. His heart is huge and his knowledge great.


Tales From The Clothesline - She is my kind of Mom!!!


Orange Jeep Dad - He has a gaggle of girls and works very hard to provide for them, love them and prepare for them. Awesome guy!!


Zydeco Ranch - Mudbug is fabulous and living the dream!! My dream anyway lol.

7 comments:

  1. Good! You covered a bunch of the people that I wanted to cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol y'all made me cover a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful simile. Your the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lila, thank you so much for the award - i am honoured - it's my first one! and i have reciprocated - check out my nominees - you may like some of them. i am glad to see familiar faces on your list of awarded blogs. and i am glad that i finally added you and the girls to our blogroll...i thought you guys were already there. my bad.

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Won a major award!.... I am so excited. Yippeee.. Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'm sorry I've taken so long to respond. I've been out of town and away from blogging for awhile. I am honored that you thought of me when passing on the award. I really enjoy your blog too.

    Blessings,
    Red

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! We are happy to answer questions, join in debate and conversation, or just say hi. All we ask is for respect. Respect us and others. Keep it civil. Obviously we aren't afraid of cussing but we don't like anyone degraded or invalidated.

We also know we make mistakes. Feel free to call us out. You can't improve things that need it if you aren't aware of it.

If you have an opinion share it but know if it is going to cause hurt to someone we care about we will not approve it.

Most of all have fun!!