Thursday, August 25, 2011

50 Followers!!!!

So we are a bit horrible about celebrating the usual milestones. Blogiversaries and hitcounts and the like but this one just made me so tickled I had to share. We hit 50 followers. Sure I imagine quite a few gave up on us in our slump faze. I forgive them. But hello 50 is a pretty nifty number! (Yes there are 52 but Gracie and I don't count, haha.) So woop woop!! Thank you to everyone who reads us. Comment!! We love it and try very hard to respond when you do.  I know for me it makes me feel a little less lonely. Being home with my kids and the stories in my head can be a bit isolating at times. Add that our area is very transient and my health is so cruddy and I am not a very outgoing person and you are stuck with a pretty shy chick. You guys make me feel a lot less like the wall flower! Oh and I even added a cool little facebook button over there in our sidebar to my facebook so anyone who wants to can friend me there. I admit I am not on it much though lol though I plan to be more as I get my writing out there!! So anyway back to the purpose of this! You guys rock!! Thanks again for making us hit the beautiful 5-0 mark!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks to you and Keads and others - I hit 50 a week ago. 59, now!

    Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because you rock! Plus plenty of traffic here has come from you so the thanks are mutual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Lady, we'll be around :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NFO I sure hope so. With the kids starting school my company is back to the Monkey girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done and I'm happy for you. Proud to be a follower, I am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Stephen and we are proud to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lila, you've got a good blog here, I'm not surprised you have so many people who read it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Hermit! I think you have been a big part of that. You have been a great friend to us!! We sure are happy to have your input and guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank YOU! for making this blog. Always a pleasure to read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you enjoy us Dan. We sure do enjoy writing it!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! We are happy to answer questions, join in debate and conversation, or just say hi. All we ask is for respect. Respect us and others. Keep it civil. Obviously we aren't afraid of cussing but we don't like anyone degraded or invalidated.

We also know we make mistakes. Feel free to call us out. You can't improve things that need it if you aren't aware of it.

If you have an opinion share it but know if it is going to cause hurt to someone we care about we will not approve it.

Most of all have fun!!